50 Norman Rockwell Favorites

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Collections, Catalogs & Exhibitions

50 Norman Rockwell Favorites Details

A collection of reproductions which illustrate Rockwell's artistic concern with everyday life in America

Reviews

It's no longer a book. Those pictures are on my walls and some of my neighbors walls. I've always loved Norman Rockwell's art. Just can't afford to fill my studio apartment with regular prints, but these pictures are beautiful. It already looks like an art museum in here. I could probably charge admission. Next month from Amazon I'm getting books of prints by Picasso, Dali, and Escher. They have a lot more than that, but anymore will have to go on my ceiling. And I'm saving that for a book of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel. Buona gusto! Gracie!

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel